If you have an Google Play Developer account then you're on the right track to getting your app published. If not, please visit Creating a Google Developer Account to learn more about getting one.
To enter your developer account credentials, please follow these steps:
- Open the "Publish" page of the app you'd like to publish.
- Click on the text "Enter your license here" in the "Google Play Store" section of the "Publish" page.
- Select "Use my own developer license" and click "Next"
- Enter your developer credentials.
- Our platform will automatically validate your credentials. If your username and password are correct, we can proceed to upload the app to the Google Play Store.