Show reviews written about your business on Foursquare, Google Reviews or Urbanspoon in your app.
Adding the Reviews Block
- Click on Add Block.
- Navigate to the Plus tab
- Select the Reviews block and click Next.
- Select the source from which you'd like to pull the reviews. You can choose from: Foursquare, Google Reviews or Urbanspoon
- In the case of Foursquare and Google Reviews, fill in the name of your business and click next. For Urbanspoon continue through the steps. You can add your business' Urbanspoon URL once the block has been added to your app.
- Fill in the name of the block.
- Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- When you’re done, click Finish.
The Reviews building block Settings
The Reviews block editor is composed of one editing screen: "Settings."
The settings in the "Settings" editing screen determine how your block will function, and look!
There are several aspects of your Reviews block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- Name of the business that you would like to show reviews for
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" sliding selector.
Slide the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the Reviews block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, slide the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.