- Publishing your changes manually;
- Publishing your changes using grunt.
Publishing your changes manually
When you are working locally and not using our grunt tasks you can publish your changes manually.
- Open the app folder;
Select all the files, and compress them into a regular zip archive;
Note: the zip archive should contain the content of the app folder, not the "app" folder itself.
- Click Save to save your changes.
However, you can save yourself a lot of time using our grunt tasks. These tasks will allow you to do all of this with just one action.
Need help setting up grunt? Check out this article.
Publishing your changes using grunt
Publishing your changes using grunt is way easier than publishing your changes manually. Before you can use this feature you need to perform the steps in the Getting started article, if you already did proceed with the following steps:
- Start a terminal session or open your command prompt window;
- Run the following command: