Update - October 11th, 2022
Created by: Arne Postma
Modified on: Tue, 11 Oct, 2022 at 7:50 PM
Today we released new versions of the Flutter mobile apps for iPhone and Android. If you want to have these fixes in your published Flutter app, we advise you to Republish your app to the app stores.
Changes for iOS and Android apps
- In the native Android previewer the AppMachine (red) menu icon would sometimes block existing app buttons, you can now move the button by dragging it
- Lock block: the login screen is now showing immediately in the previewer
- List block: allowing a user to mark data as 'Favourite' is now available
- List block: 'Search' bar is now available
- Publishing: Removing an App store API key was not possible
- General: Header images would not align properly
- Menu's: Using buttons with a background image would not display correctly on Android
- Lock block: the 'Unlock' button would not show up
- List block: sorting items without GPS data are now being ignored in the sort order, and displayed at the end of the list.
- Screen block: using a web view on the homescreen would cause a crash on Android
- Events block: displayed events were not in 'date' order when using the 'past' tab.
- Custom form block layout: resolved an issue with buttons that were not responding to clicks
- Contact form: keyboard would disappear when clicking on a text field
- Web Page block: the option to open an URL in an external browser is now working again
- Web service block: the 'Tabs' menu would not use the entire screen width
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.