Today we released a few additional fixes to the new Publishing flow, mainly intended to further improve the overall user experience.
Publishing - Apple App Store
- Improved: The "Edit Store info" screen now shows clear indications if some information is still missing:
- Resolved: If you closed the wizard during the technical setup, you had to start over again.
- Resolved: An issue where changes remained visible on your screen after discarding them.
Publishing - Google Play Store
- Resolved: After finishing the technical setup, the uploaded JSON file and key were not saved.
- Improved: Sometimes the wizards didn't have the right heights, so you had to scroll down to see all the required information.