During the second step of the Apple App Store Publishing process of you app AppMachine might run into a problem.
This article gives you additional information how to solve issues if they might appear.
This article describes one of the steps you have to take to get your app published in the Apple App Store. Click here to see all of the steps.
Failed to start iOS build
If you see this error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org where you include the appname, appnumber and the email address of your account at AppMachine.
App name you entered is already being used
if you see this error, it means that your app name which you have entered in the App Vitals is already being used by another app in the Apple App store.
You should either change the App Name in your App vitals section or, if you are the owner of the name, you can submit a claim in the apple app store.
- Check the app name you entered in the App vitals section in the bottom right corner of you Publish dashboard.
- Check which app name you reserved at the Apple App Store Connect when you created the app following the guidelines in this article.
- Login with your Apple developer account on https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/..
- Once logged in, open the My Apps section.
- Click on the correct app and open in the left side menu the option App information > Name.
in this case you might have a different name mentioned in the app store connect then in the App vitals section in AppMachine. In that case you should copy the name from the App Store Connect to AppMachine > App Vitals > App Name
3. Copy the Name from the App Store connect to your App Vitals section and click Save.
You must have published answers to your app's data usages
If you see this error during the Uploading of your app to the App Store, it means that you have not filled in all the required information regarding App Privacy in the App Store connect. Follow the steps below to fix the issue.