Call a designated number with a single click. The phone will begin ringing immediately. There will be no extra screens.
Users can thus easily make reservations or reach a (help desk) representative for your service. You give users the ease of mind that they don't need to store or remember your number.
Adding the Call Block
- Click on Add block.
- Select the Call block and click Next.
- Fill in the phone number using the country code (ex. +1 for the US) and click Next.
- Fill in the name of the block.
- Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu of your app.
- When you’re done, click Finish.
Configuring the Call block
Now that you've added the Call building block, it's time to configure it. There are only two settings screens available here: Settings and Design.
Settings allows you to influence how the block will function and the Design will determine the aesthetics of the block.
Here you can change a number of things like:
- The name of the building block
- The icon that will shop up in the app menu
- The telephone number
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" sliding selector.
Slide the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the Call block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, slide the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.
These settings allow you to make aesthetic changes to your app in magnificent detail. If you'd like to know more about how Design works, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How should the phone numbers be submitted to the building block?
For best practices, please use the international format for phone numbers and country codes. This allows users to call you from wherever they are located themselves. (ex. +1 for the US, +31 for the Netherlands)