Opens a new screen in your app that you can fill with any kind of information you'd like.
Adding the Information building block
- Click on Add block.
- Select the Information block and click Next.
- Click in the Text field and enter the information in the Text Editor.
- Click Next.
- Fill in the name of the block.
- Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- When you’re done, click Finish.
Configuring the Information building block
The "Information" building block editor is composed of two editing screens: "Settings", and "Design".
The settings in the "Settings" editing screen determine how your block will function, and the settings in the "Design" screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your "Information" block that can be changed in this screen:
- the name of the block
- the icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- the top image for the "Information" screen
- allow users to be able to share the events via twitter, Facebook, or email
- the content of your information block
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" sliding selector.
Slide the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the "Information" block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, slide the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.
The "Design" screen allows your to make highly detailed changes to your building block. "Design" gives the developer a remarkable amount of freedom to adjust everything exactly as he or she would like it. If you'd like to know more about how "Design" works, click here.