This article explains how you can setup analytics for your iOS app via Firebase.
The steps differ based on the fact
- if you already have created a Firebase project during your Android setup:
Select your app in https://console.firebase.google.com/
and scroll down to step B in this article.
- if you haven't done that yet. Start with Step A in this article.
A. Create a Firebase project
B. Add iOS app to existing Firebase project
- Click + Add app below the name of your app
- Click on the iOS+ button
- and paste that as the Android Package name. Click Register app to continue.
- Step 3 Add Firebase SDK. Click Next. Do not change any settings.
- Step 4: Add initilization code Click Next. Do not change any settings.
- Step 5: Next steps Continue to Console to proceed.
- Go back to AppMachine
- Open the Publish dashboard
- Open the dropdown in the Apple App store tile and choose Certificates & Api keys
- Scroll dow to Firebase certificates
- Click + Certificate
- Select the plist file which you just created
- Click Upload
You will need to do a new Store update to the Apple App store before your app will start tracking analytics.