V2 Create a Google Merchant account
Created by: Erik Borg
Modified on: Wed, 8 Jun, 2022 at 1:52 PM
If you want to publish a paid app in the Google Play Store, you will need a Merchant account. This article will show you how to create this account.
You need to be registered as a Google Play developer before you can continue. Learn how to register a Google Play developer account through the following article: https://support.appmachine.com/hc/en-us/articles/203645776-Creating-a-Google-Developer-Account
- Sign in to your Google Play developer console on https://play.google.com/apps/publish/.
- From the left-side menu, click "Settings".
- From the left-side menu, click "Payments settings".
- Click "Set up a merchant account".
- Type in your business information. Then click "Submit".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.