Google Developer Program
- Go to http://play.google.com/apps/publish/ and log in with an existing Google account. If you do not yet have a Google account, please create one by clicking on the "Create account"-button.
- Once you've logged in, you're asked by Google whether you're creating a developer account for personal use, or whether you're creating a developer account for an organisation or business. Select the option that fits the app(s) that you're planning to publish.
- After choosing for either an individual or a company type account, you will have to provide your (or your companies) contact information. Please note that the email address and phone number that you provide will have to be verified via email and/or text message.
- Payment for the account is next, and can only be completed via credit card. Please make sure that the cardholder name mentioned on the credit card is equal to the contact information that you've provided in the previous step.
- After completing your registration for a Google Developer Account you will automatically be redirected to Google's Developer Console. Once you see an interface similar to the screen shown below, your Google Developer account is ready for use.