**Starting April 10, 2019, Android push notifications will be moved to the Firebase platform**
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how and where to:
- Create a Firebase account.
- Create a Firebase project.
- Find your Firebase Project ID.
- Find your Firebase Server key.
After completing the steps below, you will have successfully set your app up to be published with Firebase push notification support.
- Navigate to https://firebase.google.com/.
- Click Get Started.
- Login with your Google account.
- On the welcome screen, click Add project.
- Enter a name for your project.
- Accept the terms of service.
- Click Create project.
- Click Continue to open your project.
- From the left-side menu, click on the settings icon to open the Project settings page.
- Open the General settings page and copy the Project ID.
- Open the Cloud Messaging settings page and copy the Server key.
- Enter the Project ID and Server key on the Push Messages page of your app in AppMachine and save your changes.