Yes, you have to assign your own (or your customers) developer license for each app you publish.
Articles in this section
- Become a Reseller - Activate your Reseller Subscription
- Can I become a Reseller without any apps?
- Can I add my one app that is already live, to the Reseller package?
- Once I purchase the program, how long does it take to set up?
- If I choose the reseller program for 3 apps, do I still need to buy the White label for each app?
- If I have a 3 app bundle, what happens if I need a 4th app?
- If I only have a single app, do I have to pay the 99$ per month?
- Where is the data hosted and how secure is it?
- When we submit our app, will we use our own Developer account(s)?