To submit your app to the Google PlayStore (for the Android platform) you must submit accompanying texts and screenshots. Android apps do not have to be approved. Very often, apps are available at Google Play in just a few hours. You also need a Google developer's license to publish an app in Google Play.
Articles in this section
- Why is my app name limited to 30 characters?
- Which developer name will be shown in the app stores?
- How do I publish a paid app in the stores?
- How can I change my developer name?
- Can I publish an iPad version of my app?
- Can I modify the app permissions required for Android devices?
- Can I update the app after it's been published? How long does it take to update an app?
- How do I update an existing (already published) app in the stores with my new AppMachine app?
- Where can I find links to my app in the stores?