Your app has been published to the app stores. Now you're ready to start making changes to the app and pushing these to the app's users.
Once you've made these changes and are satisfied with the way your app is looking in the AppMachine Previewer you can update the app. To do so, please follow the steps below.
How to update your app
- Select the 'Publish' tab.
- Click on the 'Update Now' button. (Buttons pointed to with the red arrows.)
Closer look at these buttons:
Content Updates vs Store Updates
When you update your app, AppMachine will submit either a Content Update or a Store Update. Which update is submitted depends on the changes that you have made to the app since its last update.
- include the most basic updates to your app's design and content
- available within 5-10 minutes
- required for changes to the app icon, the store screenshots or to the store information.
- required if the app now includes a block that was not available at the time of the last store update
- required to fix bugs in the code
- Store Updates take 2-3 business days for Android and Windows Phone apps and 8-10 business days for iOS apps.