This article provides steps on how to invite a new user to your Apple Developer account. Please note that inviting a new user is only available for Apple Developer accounts of the company/organisation type.
- Login to App Store Connect (https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/).
- Open the Users and Access section.
- Click the '+' button in the top-left corner of the page.
- Enter the new users details.
- Grant the user with at least the Admin or App Manager role.
- Enable 'Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles'.
- Click Invite to send an invite to the new users email address.
- Have the new user accept the invite in their mailbox to finish the process.
You will now be able to login to the Apple Developer Portal with the newly invited user account.