Using Google nearby in your app will allow users to see stores, hotels, restaurants, banks, etc in their neighborhood. Creating your own design displaying the information creates a great way to present your town or country.
Using Google Nearby
- Select the web service block
- Select Google Places
- Select Nearby Search
- Enter the desired categories and range (leave the Location for now)
- Select Results
- Name your app and hit Finish
- Select the created block
- Click the three dots at dataprovider
- Goto input paramters and change the position using the GPS location of the device
- Change the Detail block to create your own design.