If you want to monetise your app by selling it in the Google Play Store, there are a few additional steps you have to follow. In this situation, AppMachine cannot publish your app automatically for you (as we usually do), because you need an additional Google Merchant account.
First thing to do, before you do anything else:
The first thing to do is to let us know that you want to set a price for your app by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject: "Google Play paid app - [appname] [appnumber]".
We will then start preparing your app, and uploading it to the Google Play Store. Once this is done, you only need to follow a few more steps, before your app will be visible in the Store.
You cannot convert an already published free app to a paid one, so make sure you let us know before you start publishing.
Wait for the status to change
Our app submission process is completed once your app has a "Published" state in your AppMachine dashboard.
You can find the status by navigating to the "Dashboard" of your app :
Now you are ready for the last steps :
Finalizing your app
- Login on https://play.google.com/apps/publish with your Google Play developer account.
- Select your app from the list, and navigate to the Pricing & distribution page located in the Store presence section.
- On the Pricing & distribution page, select the Paid option for your app and enter the price.
- Once you've set the price for your app, save your changes.
- Navigate to the App releases page from the left-side menu.
- Click the Edit release button in the Manage Production section.
- On the Edit release page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Review.
- On the Review release page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Start rollout.
- Lastly, press the Confirm button in the pop-up window to confirm the publication of your app.