Show the current weather for a specified location.
Adding the Weather Block
- Click on Add Block.
- Navigate to the Plus tab
- Select the Weather block and click Next.
- Enter the name of the city whose weather information you'd like to show in the app.
- Fill in the name of the block.
- Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- When you’re done, click Finish.
The Weather building block Settings
The Weather block editor is composed of one editing screens: "Settings."
The settings in the "Settings" editing screen determine how your block will function, and look!
There are several aspects of your Weather block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The city for which you'd like to show weather information
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" sliding selector.
Slide the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the Weather block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, slide the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.