AppMachine Designer fixes:
- Introduced a new feature through which users can automatically renew the push certificate of their iOS app, without having to perform a full store update.
- Fixed an issue causing the Android keystore of an app to not be downloadable if the app did not have an active subscription.
- Fixed an issue which was sometimes causing an error while attempting to create a content update.
- Fixed an issue where the Google Publishing Congratulations page was shown after completing the Apple publishing process.
- Fixed an issue causing users to not be able to publish their app when the app state was set to 'Submitting'.
- Stability and performance improvements for the publishing process.