AppMachine Designer fixes:
- Fixed an issue in which the app state was sometimes not saved after finishing the publishing process.
- Fixed an issue in which the publishing state is not set correctly to 'Submit Failed' after closing the wizard or refreshing the browser.
- Addressed a timing issue in the resend verification code action of the Apple publishing process.
- Added a new page to the publishing wizard to inform users that the Apple app privacy practice information still has to be provided.
- Fixed an issue which was causing retry attempts of the publishing process to be executed when they shouldn't have.
- Fixed an issue causing users not to be emailed about expiring enterprise provisioning profiles, due to the state that their app was in.
- Added additional logging and user feedback within the Create Keystore process.