AppMachine Designer fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the re-captcha which was causing issues with logging in and/or registering with AppMachine.
- The banner indicating that there is an issue with your license information has been removed, since the publishing process is being executed live.
- The SHA1 hash and Maps API Key fields on the Google Play page have been removed. Values for these fields are automatically filled by our system, or requested during the manual publishing process. The visibility of these fields was causing confusion amongst users.
- The text on the 'Download' button has been changed to 'Create new APK' to better describe the function of this button.
- An automatic retry has been added to the publishing process, which will automatically retry the last step in case of a transient error. For example, when a publishing process fails to load page.