AppMachine Designer updates/fixes:
- The license fields on the Publish page will now show the Apple Developer account on which your app was last successfully submitted, rather than the developer account on which a publication was last attempted.
- The Facebook field has been removed from the Contact block. The values entered in this field were no longer resolved correctly due to changes in Facebook's API access.
- An issue has been resolved in which certain app states would allow the user to continue publishing an Android app without having met all pre-publishing requirements for this app.
- An issue has been resolved in which users were able to start a new publishing process while one is already active. If a publishing process is started while another is already running, the user is notified to wait until the active process has ended.
Mobile runtime updates/fixes:
- Fixed an issue where sharing a link would result in a reference to cached data, rather than the link provided in the block or item.
- Due to a security change in iOS 12 concerning the device cache, the sharing option on a PDF block has been removed. Users that wish to share PDF files are advised to host the PDF file online and reference the file via a web page block.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to scroll to the end of rich text content directly. The content would be loaded in visibly when the bottom of the view was hit.
- Fixed an issue where re-rendering views would cause text to be displayed behind the top image of the view.
- Fixed an issue where Google Forms would not be properly displayed when used in a web page block.
- Fixed an issue where text was not properly stripped of HTML tags when displayed on a photo detail page.