AppMachine Designer updates/fixes:
- The Google Play publishing process is now executed manually, similar to the App Store publishing process. This process offers support for Google Play developer accounts which are protected with 2-step login verification. For more information please view the following article in our help center: https://support.appmachine.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010404160
- iPhone X screenshots are now also displayed when clicking the screenshots label in the App Store section of the Publish page. Before this release the iPhone X screenshots were only visible on the page behind the 'More' button.
- An issue has been resolved in which certain app states would allow the user to continue publishing an Android app without having met all pre-publishing requirements for this app.
Mobile runtime updates/fixes:
- Fixed an issue where app.addevent Logic script did not properly function on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue when navigating to the root of an app via script and GoTo Logic functions.
- Fixed an issue with the coupon block on newer Android devices.
- Fixed an issue where webservice data was not properly displayed and/or loaded on Android devices.
- Fixed an issue concerning HTML links in the Intro block on iOS.
- Fixed an issue where the RSS News block was having issues displaying images on iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where images would be displayed in a low quality in Information blocks on iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue which, in some cases, caused content updates to remain unprocessed by the published versions of the apps for which they were intended.
- Fixed an issue in the Push Messages block which was causing the block to no longer synchronize with changes made on the Push message page in the AppMachine Designer.