AppMachine Designer updates/fixes:
- Re-captcha has been implemented on login and team member invites.
- Additional Firebase configuration checks have been added prior to publishing in order to prevent apps from being published with incorrect configurations.
- Existing iOS Distribution Certificates are now automatically linked to an app if the developer account was previously used to publish a different app via our system.
- The option to link an Apple Developer account via the 'Enter your license here' button in the App Store section on the publish page has been disabled.
Mobile runtime updates/fixes:
- An issue concerning device registration in our database has been resolved. Push notifications are now correctly sent and received via the Firebase platform.
- Content update performance has been improved for apps with a large amount of updates.