By using the Firebase Configuration process, the user agrees to grant AppMachine permission to configure their Firebase project for the use of Firebase Cloud Messaging. In order to facilitate this, the user agrees to allow AppMachine the following Google account permissions:
- View and manage your data across Google Cloud Platform services.
- View and administer all your Firebase data and settings.
The permissions granted to access the Google Cloud Platform and Google Firebase services are solely used to validate and configure the users' application for Firebase Cloud Messaging (a). The users' credentials are not stored, nor are they used for any other purpose than the configuration of Firebase Cloud Messaging for the specified application.
a. Configure Firebase Cloud Messaging:
The Firebase Cloud Messaging configuration process is limited to the following actions:
- [GET] Obtain a list of Firebase projects on the account.
- [GET] Obtain a list of Android apps from the specified project.
- [GET] Obtain the configurations of the specified project.
- [POST] Add an Android app to the specified project.