New in the Impressly builder:
- New appearance for my.impress.ly: We updated the look and feel of the Impress.ly builder. The headers and the navigation on the left side are more clean with dark grey colors.
We also implemented a side menu on the right side where you can find Account Settings, My Sites and Support
New features to make your website look better:
- We added a new setting for the "Desktop version" of your site. This give you the ability to give your Desktop version a different look. You can now change the background which is shown on the desktop site.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Login to my.impress.ly with social platform contained a bug.
- Content changes to certain blocks were not always saved correctly.
- Changing colors of your site is much faster.
- Add block wizard is faster.
- The crawler searches for hi-res background images.
- Small improvements in skins; better logo handling and more suited color settings.
- Performance when building/editing a site on iPad is improved.
- Deleting sites gave an error in some cases.
- The appearance of the Desktop version of your website is improved. Just publish your site again to see the changes. All screens where we showed a list and details to the right side have been improved.
- Items like photos or products are now being opened in a popup.
- Improved the sharing options in certain blocks.
- Scaling of fonts improved, certain fonts were not scaled properly.
- Call button didn’t work in some navigation styles.
- Fixed a bug when using podcasts in your site.
- Instagram images can now be square and/or portrait/landscape.
- Twitter block has a higher resolution profile picture
- Fonts are now also used in the weather block.