What if I’m not yet registered as a Google Play developer?
- Please read about how to enroll here: https://support.appmachine.com/hc/en-us/articles/203645776-Creating-a-Google-Developer-Account
What if I do not have enough rights to create, edit, and publish apps in the Google Play Store?
- Contact the owner of the Google Play developer account to increase the rights of your account. User rights can be edited in the “User accounts & rights” section of the settings page in the Google Play developer console.
Where do I accept the Google Play developer license agreements?
- If there are any Google Play developer license agreements pending, they will automatically be shown upon logging in on https://play.google.com/apps/publish.
Where do I add a recovery phone number to my Google account?
- You can add a recovery phone number in the security settings of your Google account. The security settings are located on https://myaccount.google.com/security.
What if I have access to multiple Google Play developer consoles?
- If you have access to multiple Google Play developer consoles, you can do one of two things:
- You can have yourself removed from the team(s) on which the app should not be published, leaving single access to the account on which the app has to be published. The owner of the Google Play developer account will be able to remove you from the team.
- You can create a new Google account on http://gmail.com/. Once this Google account has been invited to the Google Play developer console, you will be able to use this new account for the publication of your app.
Where do I remove 2-step login verification from my Google account?
- You can remove 2-step login verification in the security settings of your Google account. The security settings are located on https://myaccount.google.com/security.