This is not possible. App permissions are required based on the possible features/functions of the AppMachine platform. This makes publishing content updates much faster.
Articles in this section
- Why is my app name limited to 30 characters?
- Which developer name will be shown in the app stores?
- How do I publish a paid app in the stores?
- How can I change my developer name?
- Can I publish an iPad version of my app?
- Can I modify the app permissions required for Android devices?
- Can I update the app after it's been published? How long does it take to update an app?
- How do I update an existing (already published) app in the stores with my new AppMachine app?
- Where can I find links to my app in the stores?