AppMachine provided you the relevant contact information for you to be able to give us the necessary access to your Apple developer environment, so that we can submit your app. You will have to grant us rights in two different places; at iTunes Connect, and with your Apple Developer account. Below are the two steps to do so.
Step 1. iTunes Connect
- Log in to iTunes Connect.
- On the iTunes Connect homepage, click Manage Users.
- On the Select User Type page, click iTunes Connect User.
- To add a new user, click the Add New User button.
- Enter the individual’s information: first name, last name, and email address.
- First name: AppMachine
- Last name: <company name>
- Email address: appmachine@<your domain>
- Where the <company name> tag will be replaced by the name of your company.
- Where the <your domain> tag will be replaced by the domain name your are using. This must be a valid mailadres because you have to take action on the confirmation mail you will get form Apple. If you have any questions on how to create an e-mailadres, please contact your system administrator.
- The email address will be the user’s Apple ID. This address must be valid to activate the account; the user will receive an email as a confirmation.
|Contract||Provides email alerts with contract status updates. Examples are contract expiration warnings or requests for more information from you to complete your contract setup.|
|Financial Report||Provides email alerts when finance reports are available for download on iTunes Connect.|
|Status Update||Provides email alerts when your app changes state.|
|Payment||Provides email alerts when a payment to your bank is returned.|
Step 2. Add Apple Developer
- Navigate to https://developer.apple.com/membercenter/ and log in with your Apple Developer account.
- Click the tab "People" in the top of the screen.
- Click the "Invite Person" button on the right side of the screen. Enter the contact information provided by AppMachine to invite us to your Apple Developer account.
- When selecting the Access and Roles make sure to select the "Admin" option. Without this option we won't have enough rights to be able to submit an app for you.
- Finish by clicking the "Send Invitation" button.