With the White Label Client CMS resellers can let their clients manage part of the app content through a white label CMS.
The White Label Client CMS offers the following functionality:
- edit the content blocks of their app
- send pushmessages
- see the analytics data for the app
Your clients will not be able to:
- add new blocks
- change the design
- change the homescreen
White label means:
- accessible via your own website URL;
- with your own logo;
- with your own color settings;
- NO connection to AppMachine, not even in the HTML of the site.
How it works
- Create a custom domain and set CNAME (Available to enrolled resellers only) in DNS server;
- Configure your Client CMS on our site;
- Change the color settings to give the CMS your own look & feel;
- Create an account for your client per app;
- Send your clients login-information: URL, app name, email address and password;
- Clients modify the content of the app, send pushmessages or see the analytics, depending on the roles you have given the client.