Adding a link or button to another block can be useful in your app. This tutorial explains how to add a link or button in the text / description area in your app.
Adding a link or button to another block
In this case I will use the information page as an example. But it should work in other blocks too.
- Click on the text area so you will see the WYSIWYG bar
- Select the block selector button
- Select the block you want to link to
- A link is created in the text area
If you want a button in your text area
- Select the html button
- add the following code to your html
<button type="button"> <a href="block://Video1">Video</a></button>
This will create a button with a link to a block with ID Video1