Whether you're a independent/freelancer or a company, the Checkout allows your users to pay you via PayPal. Creating a PayPal account is easy, just go to www.paypal.com and follow these steps.
Select the Sign Up button in the center of the screen or on top of the screen.
Decide whether you want to create a business or personal account. You will be able to make and receive payments with both kind of accounts.
- Complete the registration form.
- Enter the captcha code check the box to accept the PayPal user agreement.
- Click on the "Agree and Create Account" button to continue.
- You will now be given the opportunity to link your own bank account or credit card to PayPal so that you can use these to make payments. You can skip this step if you do not wish to do this and go to your account details page.
- Click on "Open Business Account."
- Choose the country you live in or do business in.
- Submit your company's details and login info. (You will need the e-mail address you used while adding the Checkout block.)
- You now have a Standard Checkout Account with PayPal. This will allow you to receive payments via your AppMachine app.
(Don't forget to confirm your e-mail address with PayPal. You will receive an e-mail about this shortly after registering.)
You have now finished registration and can now return to AppMachine to use the e-mail address you registered with in the Checkout block.
If you'd like to know more about PayPal's security, click here.