These are the release notes of the Mobile build which was released today.
- Google social login on mobile has been fixed.
- Implemented 'one is none' on Android. When a list item only contains 1 item, the list view is skipped, showing the detailview right away.
- Implemented screen.SkipScreenOnBackNavigation = true for Android. This enables you to skip a block when navigating backwards.
- Fixed a problem preventing a user to upload a file in the URL block.
- Fixed an issue with the URL block on Android, where HTTP content would not be displayed if the page was on HTTS.
- Fixed a problem with the Form block that could lead to not sending the data on Android.
- Deleting an image uploaded with the image picker could crash the app in specific situations, this has been resolved.
- Fixed a problem with AdMob on Android, which could lead to not showing ads.
- Saving an event form the Event block to your calendar on iOS10 could crash the app in specific situations, this has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue on iOS that could lead to an app crash when opening multiple menus.
- Applying a custom design on the Submenu and the PDF block was not displaying correctly, this has now been resolved.
- In some situations the Lock block would not unlock properly, this has now been resolved.
- The QR code scanner can now be used on the white-label previewer again.
- Fixed an issue with the Discography block where a song on iTunes would not play anymore.
- Fixed an issue on iPad where a top image would be cut off, using custom design settings.
These fixes will be available in the next release of our AppMachine Previewer app (the first version released after or on today's date). Apps published as of now will use the updated version of the code.